ImpactTek a non-profit 501c3 IT training organization is providing CompTIA A+ 220-1001 course! The course lasts for 4 weekends and it’s a total of 8 sessions, Saturdays & Sundays.
ImpactTek is a CompTIA Academic Partner and AWS Accredited Educator. We follow standards setup by CompTIA and AWS Academy in terms of course material, course duration and syllabus. CompTia A+ is the fundamental IT certification for people who are new to IT. You will learn computer parts such as motherboard, CPU, hard drive, RAM. Learn how to install, configure, and troubleshoot Windows 10 desktops, laptops, printers, drivers, Windows commands, NIC/network devices, how to do basic networking configuration and cloud. This certification prepares people for helpdesk and desktop engineering roles with average annual salary of $50k to $70k. To discover more about IT field, job titles, certifications required please visit https://www.comptia.org/content/it-careers-path-roadmap .
Below are the objectives of the course. Main operating systems such as Windows, Mac iOS and Linux will be taught in the second part CompTIA A+ 220-1002(which will be a separate class).
Domain 1.0 – Mobile Devices
Domain 2.0 – Networking
Domain 3.0 – Hardware(motherboard, CPU, RAM, hard drive, computer parts)
Domain 4.0 – Virtualization and Cloud Computing
Domain 5.0 – Hardware and Network Troubleshooting
With ImpactTek Network+ course you will get CompTIA Learning Center access for 12 months, CompTIA Lab Center access for 6 months and CompTIA CertMaster access for 2 months!
1. CompTIA Learning Center(12 month online access) which includes:
- PowerPoint slides
- CompTIA Network+ ebook
- Practice and assessments test questions that check for understanding
- Learning short videos developed exclusively for CompTIA by ITPro.TV
2. CompTIA Lab HANDS ON which includes:
- Hands-on activities designed to put knowledge into practice
- Lab environment that enables hands-on practice on computer hardware and software
- Hands on computer parts repair including: 1. Handling different parts of computer parts(hard drive, memory, CPU, motherboard, power supply, fan, video card, etc)2. Disassembling desktops and laptops3. Assembling desktops and laptops4. Troubleshooting hardware issues
3. ACCESS to CertMaster Practice Tests and Assessment
- Hundreds of practice questions test your knowledge and prepare you for the exam
- Performance-based questions apply what you’ve learned in a scenario
- Flashcards ensure you know the terminology and acronyms required for the exam
Mr. Allen Santora has his masters in electrical engineering from NYU. He is a currently certified in CompTIA A+/Red Hat(Linux) and has over 30 years experience in IT with over 10 years of this time as a help desk, field service, computer lab technician and systems engineer. He has also taught countless courses including CompTIA A+/Security+ and Linux.
WHY CHOOSE TO TRAIN WITH IMPACTTEK?
- 4 highly qualified instructors with combined IT experience of 75 years!
- Job placement/internship/resume help provided by Mr. Mustafa with 14+ years of IT recruiting experience
- CompTIA Labs( 6 month access)
- CompTIA Learning Center which includes eBook, training videos, PowerPoint slides ( 1 year access)
- CertMaster Exam Practice( 2 month access)
- Hands on job experience in class(get hands on the field system experience like AD, AWS, Azure, VMware, SolarWinds, SharePoint, ServiceNow/SCCM, FortiGate Firewall & more)
- We are CompTIA Authorized Partner and AWS Academy Accredited Educator
- Receive 40% to 67% off on all CompTIA and AWS exams!
All the above is only
$2,400$610. Most accredited training centers charge at least $2,400 but since we are a nonprofit we believe in giving back to our community.
Call Ahmed at (571) 358-8565 or email [email protected] .
PLEASE REGISTER BELOW FOR FREE COMPTIA A+ 1 DAY SESSSION!