CompTIA A+ Training & IT Support Training
We have developed a 3-month hands-on CompTIA A+ training and IT support program to give our students the knowledge, skills and tools needed to be successful in the fast-growing IT Support field. The program consists of CompTIA A+ 1001, CompTIA A+ 1002, ITIL courses and access to CompTIA Certmaster Learn and Labs for 3 months.
In the IT support and CompTIA A+ training program, students will:
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot Windows 10 and Mac OS
- Learn how to fix common desktop and laptop hardware issues, such as motherboard, CPU, RAM, hard drive, etc.
- Configure Windows 10 system using Control Panel and Windows troubleshooting tools
- Configure Active Directory Accounts and Policies
- Learn IT networking concepts, IP addressing, subnetting and computer network configuration
- Learn how to fix internet, computer performance, and virus issues
- Learn software troubleshooting techniques and operational procedures
The CompTIA A+ training prepares people for helpdesk, IT support, and desktop engineering roles with an average annual salary of $50k to $90k. To discover more about the IT field, job market, job titles, certifications required please visit https://www.comptia.org/content/it-careers-path-roadmap .