What AWS core services to study?
When it comes to learning the core services of AWS, it can be overwhelming to determine where to start. After all, AWS offers dozens of services, each with its own set of features and capabilities. To help guide you in your studies, here is a list of the essential AWS core services that you should study:
1. Compute services. This includes the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and the Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS). EC2 is a cloud-based virtualization service that provides servers with the computing power and storage capacity needed to host applications. ECS is a container service that allows developers to deploy applications quickly and with ease.
2. Storage services. AWS provides several storage solutions, including the Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon Glacier, and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS). S3 is a secure, durable, and highly-scalable object storage service, while Glacier is a cold storage solution for archiving data. EBS is a block storage service that allows you to create persistent storage volumes for use with EC2 instances.
3. Database services. This includes Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) and Amazon DynamoDB. RDS is a managed database service for relational data, while DynamoDB is a scalable and highly available NoSQL database service.
4. Networking services. AWS provides several networking solutions, including Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and Amazon Route 53. VPC is a secure and isolated cloud-based virtual network, while Route 53 is a reliable and cost-effective DNS service.
5. Security and identity services. AWS provides several solutions for ensuring the security and identity of your cloud resources, including Amazon Identity and Access Management (IAM), Amazon Cognito, and Amazon GuardDuty. IAM is a service that allows you to manage users, groups, and permissions in the cloud, while Cognito is a user identity and data synchronization service. GuardDuty is a managed threat detection service that can help you detect and respond to malicious activity in your AWS environment.
What background know you need to have to pass AWS solutions architect associate exam?
The AWS Solutions Architect Associate exam is designed to test your knowledge of the AWS platform and its various services. You’ll be required to demonstrate your understanding of the core components of the AWS platform, including but not limited to storage, networking, analytics, security, and automation. Additionally, you’ll need to demonstrate your ability to design and deploy applications on the AWS platform.
When it comes to the background knowledge you need to pass the exam, there are a few key topics to focus on. First, you should have a solid understanding of cloud computing concepts and technologies. You should also be well versed in the AWS platform and its various services, as well as how to deploy and manage applications on it. Additionally, you should have a working knowledge of network topologies, databases, serverless computing, analytics, and security.
What Training can you take to give you in depth knowledge and hands-on experience?
Training courses are a great way to get the skills you need to succeed in your chosen field. With so many options out there, it can be hard to know where to start. This article will help you to decide which type of training is right for you.
First of all, it’s important to think about your goals and what you’re hoping to get out of the training. Are you looking to develop a specific area of knowledge, or do you want to get a comprehensive overview of a certain field? If you have a specific goal, it will be easier to focus your search and identify the right course for you.
Once you’ve decided what kind of training is right for you, it’s time to start shopping around. There are many different types of training available, from online, to in-person, to self-paced. Depending on your needs and budget, you may want to explore all of your options.
ImpactTek AWS training program
Our AWS Training Center in Manassas combined the best of both worlds, the course is both in-person and virtual at the same time. The instructor will be in-person and we will broadcast the class virtually so remote students can join. The training will start on Sundays October 9th at 9AM and will be held on Sundays 9AM-12PM and Wednesdays 6PM to 9PM EST for 10 weeks.
In the AWS Solutions Architect Associate WITH Free Cloud Practitioner training you will learn core AWS services in a hands-on project and lab approach.
We will also cover the Solutions Architect Associate SAA-C02 exam objectives including:
- Design Resilient Architectures
- Design High-Performing Architectures
- Design Secure Applications and Architectures
- Design Cost-Optimized Architectures
The last week of the class, we will be providing practice exam session to prepare and give confidence to our students to take SAA-C02 exam.
50% off on Exam fee
For most competitive AWS certification costs, contact us now!